Tuesday 17 January 2012

Newsea Soledad Retexture!

Hey Guys, today I'm here with a Newsea retexture! This hair mesh really stood out for me and the quality was really nice! I like the original texture but I decided to retexture it anyway! xD See-ya! (I didn't include the toddler version because there was a fault, I specifically replaced the Adjust-Shine texture with EA, yet it still showed up with Adjust-Shine highlights. Sorry) Choose only one highlights version. Mesh included.



 Adjust-Shine
Adult: Female and Male
Child: Here



EA
Adult: Female and Male
Child: Here

Sorry this time no CC list, just ask and I'll paste the link in the comments box below!
P.S EA and Adjust-Shine do not look the same, it is just photoshop that might have done that!

13 comments:

  1. Thank you!!! Thank you!! It's wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, great work! Is it possible for you to send me those eyes your female sim have? I know it's from GameSir, but I have no idea what's going on there :P I would be grateful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing work. And so quick too. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Milky

    Here you go! http://www.vdisk.cn/down/index/5771134A1599

    I advise you to use google chrome to download the page, if you don't click the second blue button! Your welcome! ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope this isn't too much trouble, but it is something that bugs me a tad bit. I can't get my hands on your beautiful retextures, because for some reason, directly downloaded package files end up not working in my game. I would very much appreciate if you could put your files in a zip/rar/7z before uploading. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Which highlight version do you want in the .rar file?

      Delete
    2. I have the same problem, just go to your downloads folder and the zip file will be in there. If you have Google Chrome, just go to the downloads section under tools and click on "Show in Folder".

      I hope this helped! :)

      BTW: I love the retexture ALOT, you are one of my new favorites! :D

      Delete
    3. You're welcome, and exactly like what Skylar said, show it with the folder, and for me with Google Chrome, I just drag the file to the desktop from the downloads tab and then move it to my packages folder.

      Thanks for your support everyone!

      Delete
  6. I forgot to ask in my comment, what eyeliner is the girl in the last picture have on?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's from the talented Breyete!

      http://breyetesims.blogspot.com/2011/04/breyete-2011-spring-summer-makeup-set.html

      Delete
  7. Hello, I like your retexture. It is a great job. Thanks for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete