Sunday 15 January 2012

Peggy 0294 Retexture!

Howdy Y'all! xD Hey guys! I'm back with a retexture by Peggy this time! Surprising! I reckon this hair mesh style, was flawless! But I was a pessimist with the blackness of the hair, so then I decided to retexture it! Here you go! Enjoy!

Unedited Photos...




Edited Photos...


Textures by Pooklet and Anubis.

Adjust-Shine: Here
EA: Here

CC used...
Eyebrows: Missbonbon & julianafraga29
Eyes: Gamesir & WM
Eyeliner: Bille (B+)
Eyebags: Tifa
Blush: EA
Lipsticks: S-Club
Face Skin: Ephemera
Body Skin: Ephemera
Dress: Sims Store
Necklace: EA

5 comments:

  1. That coloful one looks really cute)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great retexture. Thank you. And it is such a pretty hair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the feedback guys! I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fantastic retexture! Great job

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gawd, I love that shine! Oh yeah, I'm liking this.

    ReplyDelete